This “Toolkit” includes resources designed to help you celebrate, spread the word, and advance the collaborative cause of Arts Month in the Pikes Peak region! More tools will be added as they become available. If you need a tool or resource that is not currently provided here, please contact the Cultural Office at info@CulturalOffice.org or 719-634-2204.
- PeakRadar.com/ArtsMonth (home page)
- 2018 Arts Month Overview (PDF document)
- 2018 Arts Month Video Overview (3 minute video)
- 2018 Arts Month Calendar (PDF document)
- Use #ArtsOctober to share all your Arts Month photos on social media!
Marketing & Promotional Materials:
- Arts Month Visuals (logos, camera-ready ads, etc., all on Google Drive)
- Sample Newsletter Article for 2018
- 30-second Arts Month Commercial
- Sample Arts Month Proclamation
- 2018 Arts Month Co-Op Advertising in the Indy
Special Arts Month 2018 Programming:
- Artini (September 28)
- Bliss Studio “Iron Pour” (September 29)
- Pikes Peak Litter Letter Project Dedication (October 3)
- Business & Arts Lunch (October 5)
- First Friday Art Walk–Shuttle Bus ride with Commisioner VanderWerf (October 5)
- MACnificent (October 13)
- Pikes Peak Arts Council Awards (October 16)
- Creative Corridor Photo Scavenger Hunt (October 20)
- Cripple Creek’s “Art in the Park” (October 27)
- Arts Month Proclamations (throughout September & October)
- ArtPOP Performances (throughout the month of October)
Other Local Resources:
- Websites to Use to Post Events & Happenings
- Colorado Creative Industries Press Contact List, by Location
- Inspirational Quotes about Art
- If you have an Arts Month event or activity that you’d like to promote for free on Classical 88.7 KCME-FM, please contact general manager George Preston at email@example.com.
- If you have an Arts Month event or activity that you’d like to promote for free on KVOR 740 AM’s The Ticket with Warren Epstein, please contact Warren Epstein at WarrenEpstein5@gmail.com.
- Arts Month in the News (2018, 2017 & 2016)