The 2018 Business & Arts Lunch was held at the Antlers Hotel in Downtown Colorado Springs on Friday, October 5th. The annual Business & Arts Lunch is always one of the most colorful professional events of the year, featuring live performances on multiple stages, local art for sale, delicious food and drink, and multiple awards for leadership at the intersections of business and creativity. Please click here for photos from the program.
The Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region and the Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce & EDC are pleased to present the Business & Arts Lunch annually each October. Our organizations understand that a thriving and innovative business community succeeds only through the presence of an equally robust arts and cultural community. This year, in addition to showcasing some great local performers, we celebrated five inspiring “intersections” between arts and business!
This year, the Lunch pivoted from its traditional award categories to honor diverse collaborations and stories of arts & business “intersecting” in the Pikes Peak region in mutually beneficial ways. Click here to read the Gazette article about our honorees.
Each honorees story was told at the Lunch through an original video produced with Pikes Peak Library District. Click the name of each honoree below to watch their video.
2018 Lunch Performers & Featured Artists:
- The Sarah Groh Quartet
- Out Loud Colorado Springs Men’s Chorus
- Ivan Manriquez of On the Break Dance Academy
- CONNEXUS Dance Collective of Colorado Ballet Society
- Krithika Prashant and Shreya Krishnan
- Victoria “Lyrick” Lipscomb
- Jean Cuchiaro
- Jodie Bliss of Bliss Studio & Gallery
- All photos on this page are by Mike Pach of 3 Peaks Photography & Design
Our sincere thanks to our 2018 event sponsors:
– Platinum Sponsors – Bee Vradenburg Foundation, Wells Fargo, and Tiemens Foundation.
– Gold Sponsors – UCCS Presents and T. Rowe Price
And media partners The Gazette and PeakRadar.com.