The 2019 Business & Arts Lunch will be held at the Antlers Hotel in Downtown Colorado Springs on Thursday, October 10th. The annual Business & Arts Lunch is always one of the most colorful professional events of the year. Presented by the Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region and the Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce & EDC, the annual Business & Arts Lunch features eclectic live performances on multiple stages, local art for sale, delicious food and drink, and multiple awards for leadership at the intersections of business and creativity. Tickets and sponsorship information for the Lunch are available from the Chamber’s website.
Please click here for photos from the 2018 Lunch.
Last year, the Lunch pivoted from its traditional award categories to honor diverse collaborations and stories of arts & business “intersecting” in the Pikes Peak region in mutually beneficial ways. Click here to read the Gazette article about our honorees.
Each honorees story was told at the Lunch through an original video produced with Pikes Peak Library District. Click the name of each honoree below to watch their video.
2018 Lunch Performers & Featured Artists:
- The Sarah Groh Quartet
- Out Loud Colorado Springs Men’s Chorus
- Ivan Manriquez of On the Break Dance Academy
- CONNEXUS Dance Collective of Colorado Ballet Society
- Krithika Prashant and Shreya Krishnan
- Victoria “Lyrick” Lipscomb
- Jean Cuchiaro
- Jodie Bliss of Bliss Studio & Gallery
- All photos on this page are by Mike Pach of 3 Peaks Photography & Design
Our sincere thanks to our 2018 event sponsors:
– Platinum Sponsors – Bee Vradenburg Foundation, Wells Fargo, and Tiemens Foundation.
– Gold Sponsors – UCCS Presents and T. Rowe Price
And media partners The Gazette and PeakRadar.com.