SAVE THE DATE! The 2020 Business + Arts Lunch will be held at the Antlers Hotel in Downtown Colorado Springs on Friday, October 9th.
The annual Business & Arts Lunch is always one of the most colorful professional events of the year. Presented by the Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region and the Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce & EDC, the annual Business + Arts Lunch features eclectic live performances on multiple stages, local art for sale, delicious food and drink, and multiple awards for leadership at the intersections of business and creativity. Tickets and sponsorship information for the Lunch will be available in 2020.
The Lunch honors diverse collaborations and stories of arts & business “intersecting” in the Pikes Peak region in mutually beneficial ways. Each honoree’s story is told at the Lunch through an original video. Click the name of each 2019 honoree below to watch their video.
- BornesPro Media for elevating businesses + artists with My Black Colorado and the Peak Artists series.
- Cottonwood Center for the Arts for connecting businesses + local artists through the Cottonwood Curation program.
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services for exemplifying the spirit of philanthropy in their support of the Colorado Springs Philharmonic.
- Platte Furniture for accelerating positive change by supporting Knobhill Urban Arts District.
- Bee an Arts Champion Award: Brett Andrus + Lauren Ciborowski for epitomizing sustained, passionate, and innovative leadership at the The Modbo and SPQR Experiential Art Space and Studio Gallery. Presented by the Bee Vradenburg Foundation.
All photos on this page are by Mike Pach of 3 Peaks Photography & Design
If you are an artist or performance group based in El Paso or Teller counties and would like to be considered as a featured artist at the 2020 Business + Arts Lunch, please email us.