#AccessCOS is a city-wide online resource center for small businesses brought to you by community partners. Packed with free on-demand business tips from local experts and funding opportunities, you will never feel stuck again.
New & Small Business Resources:
- COS Open for Biz: A “step-by-step” online guide to assist entrepreneurs from their great idea to grand opening.
- Pikes Peak Small Business Development Center: Helps existing and new businesses grow and prosper in the Pikes Peak Region by providing free and confidential consulting and no- or low-cost training programs.
- Springs Startup: For entrepreneurs, by entrepreneurs, providing new early-stage and community programming for startup founders and the ecosystem.
- Pikes Peak Workforce Center: Offering a variety of employer services from job postings, to job fairs, to pre-employment assessments.
Local Chambers of Commerce:
- Colorado Springs Chamber & EDC + Join here
- Colorado Springs Black Chamber of Commerce + Join here
- Colorado Springs Hispanic Business Council + Join here
- Fountain Valley Chamber of Commerce + Join here
- Greater Woodland Park Chamber of Commerce + Join here
- Manitou Springs Chamber of Commerce + Join here
- Pikes Peak Chamber of Commerce + Join here
- Southern Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce + Join here
- Tri-Lakes Chamber of Commerce + Join here
Creative Vitality™ Suite is the industry standard data solution for measuring the for-profit and nonprofit arts, culture, and creative sectors. Here are the recent snapshots for the Colorado Springs MSA (which includes all of El Paso & Teller Counties):