The COPPeR Guild is a group of arts patrons and community leaders who understand that a vibrant and dynamic creative sector requires the strong and effective leadership of a local arts agency, like the Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region.
The COPPeR Guild was established as a way for community members, like you, to help sustain our efforts in championing arts & culture in our region. Since its formation in 2015, individuals, families, and local businesses from across our region have become Guild members (see below). As a COPPeR Guild member, your annual, tax-deductible gift of $1,000 (or more) will help empower our ongoing operations and enable us to achieve our vision for “a thriving community united by creativity.”
Gifts made through the El Paso County Enterprise Zone are eligible to receive a CO state tax credit equal to 25% of the donation amount. Please contact us for additional details.
Our sincere appreciation to these generous and inspiring individuals (and businesses) who are currently members of The COPPeR Guild, as of 5/1/20:
Andrea Barker & Brian Hofflander
Betsy & Vance Brown
Al and Leigh Buettner
Susie Burghart and Rich Tosches
Nard Claar and Sheary Clough Suiter
GE Johnson Construction Co.
Michael and Susan Grace
Erin Hannan and Jon Csakany
Robert Howsam and Sara Ware Howsam
Kyle and Sally Hybl
Phil and Meg Kendall
Steve Kern and Nancy Henjum
Kevin and Jamie Kratt
Lawrence Dryhurst Gallery (Wayne and Betz Smisek)
Lee and Pam Lehmkuhl
Kathy Loo and Jim Raughton
Mike and Robin McGrath
Jeff Mohrmann and Tilah Larson
Jill and Drew Robinson
Kelly and Marc Snyder
Brenda Speer and Greg Ward
Michele Strub-Heer and Jordan Strub
Herman and Tang-Lin Tiemens
Jean Tiemens and Herb Comet
Welkin Sciences, LLC (Dennis Wagner)
What are the benefits of membership in The COPPeR Guild?
In addition to the confidence of knowing that your financial investment in the Cultural Office will advance the local interests of arts advocacy, economic development, cultural tourism, and quality of life, benefits of membership in The COPPeR Guild include:
– Opportunities to connect and network with other arts advocates
– Invitations to our Annual Guild Event/Cultural Office Birthday Celebration each August
– Invitations to special Guild activities and experiences throughout the year
– Two complimentary VIP seats (upon request) to the annual Business & Arts Lunch
– Quarterly email communications from the Cultural Office’s Executive Director
– Public recognition on the Cultural Office’s website and in other organizational materials
How will my Guild donation be spent?
Your financial gift will directly support the Cultural Office’s strategic goals:
– Cultivate robust participation in arts & cultural experiences throughout the Pikes Peak region
– Advocate for investment in the region’s cultural vitality
– Leverage arts & cultural assets to help brand our community as an innovative and vibrant destination
– Foster collaboration and cross-sector partnerships
How can I learn more about the The COPPeR Guild?
– Please email Andy Vick at andy@CulturalOffice.org, or call him directly at 719-634-2204.
Be a beacon of cultural advancement in our community, and join The COPPeR Guild today!