On Oct. 9, 2015, COPPeR and Colorado Springs Regional Business Alliance co-hosted the 8th Annual Business & Arts Lunch. Almost 400 arts supporters filled the Heritage Ballroom to celebrate inspiring leaders working at the intersection of business & creativity throughout our region. The Lunch featured 7 live performances, 3 awards and 4 visual artists for a centerpiece event of Arts Month 2015. If you attended, please take the event survey at http://
We honor these inspiring leaders working at the intersection of business & creativity throughout the Pikes Peak region:
finalist: GE Johnson Construction Co.
finalist: Lamar Outdoor Advertising
Creative Workspace Award
finalist: Library 21c
finalist: Pikes Peak Makerspace
Business Leader for the Arts Award
finalist: Larry Barrett
finalist: Kevin Kratt
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center Theater Company
- Hear, Here!
- Mitchell High School Literary Arts Academy
- Krithika Performing Arts Center
- Soul Rhythm African Drumming
- United States Air Force Academy Band’s Rampart Winds
- Ute Pass Chamber Players
- WireWood Station
- award video producer Dave Franklyn of Pikes Peak Library District
- award artist Jodie Bliss
- photographer Kate Creative Photography & Design
- videographer Ralph Giordano of Archangel Productions
- featured visual artist Tracy Miller
Each year, the Business & Arts Lunch is co-hosted by COPPeR and the Colorado Springs Regional Business Alliance. We look forward to seeing you at the Lunch next year!