Tuesday, Feb. 5 at Millibo Art Theatre, beginning at 8:30 a.m.
On Tuesday, Feb. 5, the Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region and the Bee Vradenburg Foundation were pleased to present a free “Coffee with COPPeR” event to share the results of a special data analysis project that was designed to learn more about arts consumers and arts patrons in El Paso and Teller Counties. The data analysis and public presentation were conducted by Cori Medler from TRG Arts, a Colorado Springs-based consulting firm that provides a variety of professional services for presenting arts organizations across the United States, Canada, and Europe.
Data analysis topics included:
- What is the geographic distribution of Colorado Springs art patrons?
- What is the geographic distribution of arts patrons who live in El Paso and Teller County zip codes, and attend arts events across Colorado Springs and the greater Denver metro area?
- What is the demographic make-up of El Paso and Teller county arts patrons?
- What is the demographic make-up of arts patrons who live in El Paso and Teller county and attend arts events in Colorado Springs and the greater Denver metro area?
- Where else do El Paso and Teller county arts patrons attend cultural events?
The full presentation was streamed live online. Below, click to view Cori’s presentation and audience questions: