REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
As part of its ongoing effort to provide meaningful professional development for artists, creatives, and other community leaders, the Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region is pleased to present the next AIR:Shift™ Workshop over the weekend of February 3-5, 2017. The workshop is all about finding the synergies between arts and business, and then leveraging those synergies to have a meaningful impact in our community. The curriculum is nationally recognized, and we’ve trained local facilitators to lead the workshop experience. Online registration instructions are below, or click here for the workshop flyer.
A program of the AIR Institute of Berea College, the Shift™ Workshop is an entry point into a community of exchange, support and development fueled by a powerful curriculum. Skilled facilitators lead small groups through hands-on exercises, bringing together emerging and established creatives with business professionals for a sustained, collaborative learning experience.
The February 2017 AIR:Shift™ Workshop is presented in partnership with Colorado College, Cottonwood Center for the Arts, University of Colorado Colorado Springs, the CALM Foundation, Nor’wood Development Corporation, and David Lord.
During this innovative workshop, participants will:
– Discover new ways to think about the power of creativity and challenge your ideas about art, business, community and money.
– Learn by doing. Work with a small facilitated group to strengthen your creative muscles, practice design thinking, refine collaboration skills and build a project plan that is achievable.
– Present your group’s project plan, get feedback, and take part in a personal coaching session.
Tangible benefits from the workshop:
– Break down barriers between business, arts, and creativity
– Learn and utilize tools for increased productivity
– Develop project plans with practical community application
– Leverage meaningful networking opportunities
Workshop details and registration:
– 3 day workshop: February 3-5, 2017
– Workshop fee: $250/person (includes class materials, breakfasts, lunches, and parking)
– Hosted at the Plaza of the Rockies building in downtown Colorado Springs
– Limited space–only 36 participants
Register online by using the Cultural Office donation portal below or register through the mail by using this Workshop Flyer.
For questions about the AIR:Shift™ Workshop, please email info@CulturalOffice.org, or call 719-634-2204.