As part of its ongoing effort to provide meaningful professional development for area creatives and other community leaders, the Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region presented its most recent AIR:Shift™ Workshop over the weekend of January 22-24, 2016. Click here for photos from the workshop.
A program of the Arts Incubator of the Rockies (AIR), the Shift™ Workshop is an entry point into a community of exchange, support and development fueled by a powerful curriculum. Skilled facilitators lead small groups through hands-on exercises, bringing together emerging and established creatives with business professionals for a sustained, collaborative learning experience.
During this innovative workshop you will:
- Discover new ways to think about the power of creativity and challenge your ideas about art, business, community and money.
- Learn by doing. Work with a small facilitated group to strengthen your creative muscles, practice design thinking, refine collaboration skills and build a project plan that is achievable.
- Present your group’s project plan, get feedback, and take part in a personal coaching session.
Tangible benefits from the workshop:
- Break down barriers between business, arts, and creativity
- Learn and utilize tools for increased productivity
- Develop project plans with practical community application
- Leverage meaningful networking opportunities
- 3 day workshop: January 22, 23 & 24, 2016
- Hosted in the Downtown Studio Art Gallery at Pikes Peak Community College
- $275/person (only $175/person with a special “promo code” from one of our partner organizations below)
- Workshop fee includes class materials, breakfast, lunch, snacks, and happy hour. Free parking during the workshop provided by Pikes Peak Community College. Dinner is on your own.
- Limited space–only 36 participants
- Download the workshop brochure for more information
Partner Organizations offering a registration discount:
If you’re a member or stakeholder of any of the local organizations listed below, please email them directly BEFORE using the Workshop Registration link to obtain your $100 discount registration “promo code.”
Registration is now closed. When you get to the registration portal, there is no need to log in unless you are a member of the RBA. Simply click “Not a Member” on the right side of the screen and continue the registration process. If you have a discounted promo code, enter it in the space provided. Please call 719-634-2204 if you have any issues with the registration portal.
The January 2016 AIR:Shift™ Workshop was sponsored by: The CALM Foundation, Colorado Springs Leadership Institute, B.L. Speer & Associates, the Colorado Springs Regional Business Alliance, Kaiser Permanente, G.E. Johnson Construction Company, and Pikes Peak Community College.
For questions about the AIR:Shift™ Workshop, please email info@CulturalOffice.org, or call 719-634-2204.