Arts Month 2023 has arrived! To celebrate the 10th anniversary of this campaign, we have reimagined our creative and programming, but still have plenty of resources to get involved. We invite you to “Open Your World with the Arts” and explore all the ways you can support our local arts and culture community.
- This is the landing page for all things Arts Month
- Visit the main event feed for ALL October events or plan your individual weeks out using the theme week calendars:
To be featured on ArtsOctober.com, the first step is to list your arts event on Peak Radar. Not sure how? Visit Peak Radar 101 for all your posting needs.
The most important page on ArtsOctober.com is our toolkit. Through the toolkit, you can download sharable graphics, ads, and our special 10th anniversary logo, which we encourage you to use to spread the word of Arts Month.
We have designed a sweepstakes program featuring art pieces and experiences valued at $800. This is the perfect entry point to a variety of arts experiences for someone looking to explore the Pikes Peak region!
- We have partnered with Josh and John’s, Sasquatch Cookies, and Local Relic to offer exclusive Arts Month products. These include:
- Rocky Mountain Red Rocks: Josh and John’s newest flavor! Josh and John’s will donate 10% of the sales of this new flavor back to Arts Month
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie: a special edition new flavor just in time for Arts Month! Sasquatch Cookies will donate 10% of the sales back to Arts Month
- 4 Themed Beers: Local Relic is brewing not 1 but 4 beers in celebration of Arts Month, and will donate $1 from every bottle sold back to Arts Month
In honor of the new Arts Month campaign, “Open Your Mind With The Arts” and the 10th anniversary of the program, the Cultural Office is staging a series of arts pop-up’s on October 10, 2023 starting at 10 a.m. We have secured 10 public venues and commissioned artists for 10, 10-minute happenings. These happenings represent the breadth and depth of the arts community, showing that even in the most unexpected and iconic places in our region, the arts are alive and thriving. While the venues are public, each act will be a surprise to add to the pop-up feel of each performance. Plan your day out here.
*Please note that the performances at the United States Air Force Academy and Seven Falls require advance RSVP. Please contact Dylan@CulturalOffice.org to RSVP*
*Seven Falls will be CLOSED to the public on 10/10, but media members may RSVP to view the performance. Please contact Dylan@CulturalOffice.org to attend the Seven Falls performance*
We are sharing Arts Month content all month on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages. We would love if you shared your “Arts Month in the Wild” moments with us-from tasting products, seeing billboards and our Mountain Metro Bus, or just participating in the Arts! Share with #ArtsOctober to be featured on our socials, or share directly with Dylan@CulturalOffice.org