Friends in the arts,
We’re getting ready to launch our 6th annual Arts Month awareness campaign in print, digital, television, radio, billboards, banners, email, social media and more! Across the Pikes Peak region, Arts Month urges residents and tourists to “have one new arts & cultural experience with friends or family during October.” And, as part of a special collaboration with Visit Colorado Springs, we’re taking a first step this year to promote Arts Month beyond our region to drive cultural tourism!
While the Cultural Office leads this effort, Arts Month wouldn’t be what it is without over 30 official partners … and YOU! Below, you’ll find resources to help you make the most of this year’s campaign.
Here are 5 easy ways that I hope you’ll help:
1. Invite people in your network to participate in Arts Month – get inspired by the events listed at PeakRadar.com/ArtsMonth!
2. Use the Arts Month Toolkit to incorporate logos, artwork, and language from the campaign into your communications.
3. Like and share our Arts Month social media posts.
4. Use #ArtsOctober and set your artsy social posts to “public” through October 31.
5. Kick off Arts Month with us at The Artini on September 27 and invite your friends, family, and colleagues to come with you!
Working together, we can broaden the overall reach of Arts Month, engaging new and diverse audiences in local arts & culture throughout our community.
Executive Director, Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region