Your business, nonprofit organization, or community event can help to support the Cultural Office by becoming an advertising partner. Our advertising program is open to everyone, but is specifically targeted toward arts & cultural organizations, community-focused event presenters across sectors, and other enterprises that serve the creative sector or tourism industry in the Pikes Peak region. We have a variety of paid advertising options in addition to the free promotional services we provide throughout the year. Click here for our advertising rate sheet, or see below, and then contact Jonathan Toman at jonathan@CulturalOffice.org for reservations!
FREE Promotional Opportunities:
- List your event, organization, or venue on PeakRadar.com. Quality information with eye-catching imagery may also receive premium placement on our website, additional exposure on social media, and/or be included in the weekly Lodging Picks (a partnership with the Pikes Peak Lodging Association that provides weekly event information to area hotels, motels and bed & breakfasts).
- Be a Guest Curator for a Peak Radar Picks weekly e-blast. This is your chance to recommend two events from PeakRadar.com to over 17,000 e-blast subscribers. Use this opportunity to shamelessly self-promote your own events!
- Give away tickets. We do promotional giveaways in our weekly Peak Radar Picks e-blast, and periodically on social media.
- Ask us for a special post or a tweet from our various social media platforms.
- Request a Peak Radar Live broadcast. Give us a sneak peak at dress rehearsal, installation, a private tour, or other special access leading up to your event and we’ll come shoot a live interview that normally reaches 1,500-5,000 newsfeeds.
PAID Digital Ads:
- Website Banner Ad* on PeakRadar.com for one week (Fri-Thur)….. $100
(approx. 11,000-19,000 impressions per week, depending on season)
- E-blast Ad* in Peak Radar Picks on a Wednesday evening….. $150
(approx. 17,000 in-boxes in local + tourist list, local has a 19% open rate and 21% CTR)
*Ad specs: 300×150 pixels at 72 .dpi in jpg, gif, or png format. Plus, we’ll need a click-through URL.
We also offer graphic design services for an additional $50 per ad.
PAID Print Ads:
- Peak Radar Pages: Guide to Arts & Culture….. $35 – $1,300
50,000+ copies distributed through The Gazette, and at regional informational, cultural and tourism locations. Accepting ads annually July-August.
- Arts Month Cooperative Advertising….. $150 – $540
Support Arts Month by purchasing an ad in one or more of the four weekly inserts that appear in the Independent, CSBJ, and 3 local military papers. Accepting ads annually July-September.