As you know, Arts Vision 2030 is creating the next ten-year cultural plan for the Pikes Peak region of Colorado. For 4 months, people across our region shared their insights and ideas. We were moved by the community’s energetic and insightful participation, with over 4,000 public engagements with the project and almost 600 unique contributions. Our expert consulting team has synthesized what they heard into 8 draft goals.
Click each draft goal link below to read what the consultants heard and share your reactions.
- Develop funding and resource strategies to help arts entities and individual artists and creatives to thrive and prosper.
- Ensure students at all levels across the region have access to arts education and experiences.
- Advocate and advance Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity in the arts as an imperative value within the arts community and the community at large
- Identify and develop work, rehearsal, and presentation spaces needed to support existing arts production and to grow participation and experiences.
- Increase regional advocacy and lobbying for the arts and creative industry in all sectors.
- Elevate the arts as essential to the region’s brand, tourism, and economic development.
- Develop and nurture diverse leaders from within the regional arts and creative industry.
- Connect and convene creatives, artists and arts entities to one another and across the region, building on the region’s collaborative spirit.
These are all available on the homepage of ArtsVision2030.com for public feedback through August 25.
Thank you for helping us now at this critical stage of the Arts Vision 2030 process!